Časy: 2019-09-19 Procházet:
KNIK BIO is a high-tech company specializing in the manufacture of bioreactor systems. The company's headquarters is located in Shanghai. In Jiangsu province, there are two subsidiaries.
The company has built a modern scientific research and manufacturing base integrating pressure vessel design and manufacture, pipeline process design and manufacturing, electrical control integration and software development. It can provide various types of laboratories, pilot scale an d industrial fermentation workshops, and corresponding fermentation process control systems, as well as turn-key projects.
The bioreactor systems are widely used in bio-pharmaceuticals, organic acids, health foods, vaccines, enzyme preparations, biological feeds, biological pesticides, biological fertilizers, etc. Our company's fully automatic three-stage fermentation system is made up of 10L seed tanks, 100L secondary seed tanks and 1000L fermenter, with the corresponding pipe valve system, operating platform, and electrical control components. The inoculation amount is 10%. The system has automatic control for stirred speed, temperature, anti-foaming, PH, DO , tank pressure and gas flow. The system also has flame-free protection, as well as feeding, sampling and transferring seed system.
The risk of contamination caused by traditional inoculation sampling and other operations is eliminated to the maximum extent possible. The system is equipped with the lid automatic lifting function, and the electric gear push rod is equipped with safety wires for increased protection, and improves the safety of personnel during operation.
The automatic fermentation system has three independent stages. This enables it to meet the requirements of small tests and large batches. The sterilization, cooling, and temperature control operations in the fermentation process are independent of each other.
Mezi vlastnosti patří:
1. Lid with electric lifting system, abandoning the traditional pneumatic lifting device, uses the electric gear push rod as the lifting mechanism. With safety wires for protection, the operator can safely operate the equipment. The cover can be opened for impeller replacement and gradual adjustment.
2. No flame protection inoculation. It abandons the traditional method of using the flame-burning peak to burn the inoculation port to quickly inoculate or insert the needle. It uses a no-flame protection method to carry out the inoculation. After the bacteria seed, feed liquid and feeding components are sterilized off-site, the feeding port and the peristaltic pump are docked, the in-situ steam disinfected the connection port, then the bacteria seed is pumped into the seed tank by the feeding peristaltic pump. This is a more safe and reliable means that eliminates the traditional method of relying on artificial experience, and there is no risk of contamination
3. No flame protection sampling. As with the non-flame-protected feeding method, the sampling bottle and the sampling component are sterilized off site , then the sampling port and online sterilization port are docked. After the sterilization is completed, the corresponding valve is opened for on-line aseptic sampling. This method is safe and reliable, and there is no risk of contamination.
4. Sterile transferring bacteria seed. The transferring pipeline is independent of the seeding tank and the liquid receiving tank, and can be SIP and CIP independently. The on-line SIP can be carried out on the transferring pipeline before the bacteria seed needs to be transferred. After the sterilization is completed, the corresponding valve is opened, and the bacteria will be transferred by the pressure difference.
5. Zero dead angle interface. The tank body adopts a sanitary grade non-dead angle NA interface. Easy to clean and sterilize.
A. The tank body is made of imported stainless steel SUS316L, and the inside and outside of the tank are mirror polished. There is no dead angle in the tank, and adopt the inside sight glass with the large viewing range. The lid is equipped with a light mirror of 12v safety light. Feeding interface, bubble level and liquid level interface, flame inoculating port, exhaust condenser, stirring interface.
B. Stirring system. It adopts top of the tank equipped mechanical sealing system, imported machine seal, stainless steel sus316L mixing paddle, anti-foaming paddle, AC gear motor and frequency converter combination. Stepless speed regulation ensures that the motor can run and shift smoothly between high and low speeds.
C. Air control. Automatic control with thermal mass flow meter. Or manual control, the rota-meter shows. The imported filter filters the air.
D. Temperature control. Jacket water is heated by electricity. It adopts Imported PT100 electrode to test temperature for both tank inside and the jacket. The PID automatically controls electric heating and cooling water.
E. Foam control. The automatic PID sets the peristaltic pump switch control and automatically adds defoamer.
F. Feeding control. The automatic PID sets peristaltic pump switch control to automatically feed and measure.
G. Acid control. The automatic PID sets the peristaltic pump switch control to automatically add acid.
H. Alkali control. The automatic PID sets peristaltic pump switch control to automatically adds the alkali.
I. PH control. It adopts METTLER or Hamilton electrode imported from Switzerland (or domestic electrode)and peristaltic pump to automatically add acid and alkali to accurately control PH.
J. DO control. It adopts METTLER or Hamilton electrode imported from Switzerland (or domestic electrodes). The electrode is controlled by cascading the air flow, feed and etc. by stirring speed.
K. Pressure control. Manual control or automatic control is optional. Diaphragm –seal pressure gauge displays or normal pressure gauge displays.
L. Control system. It adopts the German Siemens S7-1200 series PLC control system and 10.5-inch color touch screen with B type control software to control core and collect signal. The transmitter power drives various actuators. Remote monitoring of the fermentation process is available. If parallel or multi-stage fermenters are used, the C-type or S-type fermentation process controller can be used to carry out the monitor and control function.